Projects    »    

The Impact of Human Irrationality on the Global Problems of the Modern World

The Impact of Human Irrationality on the Global Problems of the Modern World

The research offers a thorough analysis of human irrational actions that often appear as the main causes of global problems in the modern world. An interdisciplinary approach is applied to analyze the problem from a wide range of sciences.  The survey results demonstrate that only 20% of people are ready to take a step towards change, while the remaining 80% show utter rejection. To maximize rational action, the project suggests formation of the main subsystem of the corresponding idea in the society, characterized by emergent properties.  Findings also indicate that application of the following three principles: minimum energy, complementarity and Le Chatelier from the exact science in the social system lead to an effective solution of this critical problem.

Nana Sturua

17 years

Stand80
ProjectSocial sciences-02
CountryGeorgia

Share on Social Media

Watch the Award Cermony

17 September from 13:00 – 14:30